Australia’s Top 50 Influencer Awards
Australia’s Top 50 Influencer Awards celebrates the success and impact of Australian online influencers across social media platforms. We recognize a variety of individuals and segments including health & fitness, fashion, beauty, travel, parenting and culture. With the support of Australian brands and industry leaders, the awards are on their way to becoming an iconic yearly ceremony embodying Australian culture in the digital sphere.
Entry Open Date: 11:00 AM December 12th 2016 (at mydeal.com.au/top50influencerawards)
Entries Close: 5:00 PM February 12th 2017
Winners Announced and Events: Early March 2017
• Top 50 receive badge, listing, and optional pro theright.fit membership.
• Top 10 to be listed in media publication, photoshoot, gift bag filled with goodies from awesome brands like Uncle Jack, Roc Eyewear, Pearly Whites & BLK Water.
• Winner to be published editorial in media publication, a hotel booking through trivago.com.au for a double room to the value of AUD $1000 anywhere in the world , $1000 spending cash from MyDeal.com.au, 3 month social media campaign promoting their channel and optional lifetime / elite theright.fit membership.
Eligibility to Enter
• A minimum of 1000 subscribers/followers collectively across public channels – proof required.
• A minimum social presence of 6 months – proof required.
• Website required to enter (yours or where you have posted a blog).
It is compulsory to apply through the online application form which can be found here.
• Overall Ranking – Top 50 Australian Influencers
• Social Media King or Queen
Australia’s Top 50 Influencers
Online Impact & Leveraging Online Presence
• How do you use your online platform to make an impact online? Describe any initiatives you have taken, campaigns you have run and/or messages you have communicated through your platform.
General Blog Quality
• This includes frequency of posting and interaction, unique content and voice, post engagement and effective use of platform for making an impact.
Social Media King or Queen
• Number of Audience Votes through Gleam Application